Stanford Winter Hockey 6's Team Clinic
Saturday, February 1st, 2020 -U12 Mixed, U14 Girls, U14 Boys and U16 Girls
Sunday, February 2nd, 2020 - U19 Girls, Open Women's
Check In: 7:30 am
Play Starts: 8:00 am
Hockey 6's Clinic Jamboree
Submit team registration by January 27, 2020. Space is limited, please register early to secure a spot.
Age groupings will be based on age as of January 1 2020. For example, if the athlete is 13 years of age on January 1 2019, they qualify to play in the U14 grouping.
Applications will be accepted on a first come basis. You will be notified via email of your confirmation and what pool you will be placed in.
Pools will be classified within age groups.
$395 per team, max of 12 players per team
Name: Steve Danielson
Varsity Turf, Stanford University
Parking: Take El Camino Real to Serra Street, turn right on Pampus Lane, park near child care center, walk through path to turf field which will be on your left.
- Officials will be provided
- Each team must have a goalkeeper
- Team format is 5 field players, 1 goalkeeper
- TEAMS BRING LIGHT & DARK SHIRTS
- Open Division is not mixed
- Clinic will discuss the Hockey 6's playing area, team strategies, FIH rules and penalty shootouts.
- Hockey 6's games will be played following the clinic.
- Each game will be 25 minutes in length
- Games will be played outdoor on the watered Stanford Field Hockey Astro Turf
- Athletes must wear field hockey or running shoes. No cleats.
Refunds will be granted minus $100 fifteen days (15) before the start of the clinic. NO REFUNDS after the fifteen day (15) window has surpassed.